1) Raise hand before talking
2) Keep hands and feet to yourself.
3) Stay in your own space.
4) Put toys away after centers.
5) Don't cut clothes or hair with scissors.
2) Time out (5-10 min.)
3) Loss of center time (15-20 min.)
4) Silent Lunch
5) Visit to Mr. Roop
SUPPLY LIST 2012-2013
1 Clear snap pencil box
1 Clear pencil bag holder with zipper
1 package glue sticks
1 box 16 count crayons
2 plain pocket folders
1 1/2" 3 ring binder
1 box Kleenex
1 wet wipes
1 Clorox wipes
1 pair of blunt end kids scissors
1 box large gallon Zip Loc Baggies
1 small sandwich Zip Loc Baggies
1 book bag (no rollers) be sure the binder will fit into book bag and zip shut. Don't forget if your child has a lunch box that will also have to fit.
1 Small travel pillow
1 Small stuffed animal (allowed for child's transition from home to kindergarten)
You will be required to purchase a Planner.
Children should wear Tennis Shoes. NO SANDALS/ FLIP FLOPS
1) Cut with scissors
2) Open glue stick and paste
3) Eyes looking and ears open for listening
4) Criss Cross Applesauce (sitting)
5) Bathroom etiquette (flush toilet and wash and dry hands).