2014 Ticket Prices
January/February - Students ($45.00), Guests ($50.00)
March/April - Students ($50.00), Guests ($55.00)
May 1-9 - Students ($55.00), Guests ($60.00)
Tickets may be purchased from Mrs. Hendel in the Media Center.
- Seniors who are enrolled at SCHS and purchased a ticket as a junior will receive a free ticket to prom.
- Student ticket prices will be $45.00 in January and February, $50 in March and April, and $55 in May.
- The last day to purchase a ticket will be Friday, May 10, 2014.
- Absolutely no refunds after May 17, 2014.
- Students enrolled at SCHS as juniors and seniors may request to bring a guest to the prom that will be their date for the evening.
- The guest must be enrolled in the 10th grade or above and be no older than 20 years of age on May 16, 2014.
- Guests must be enrolled in high school or must be a high school graduate who is enrolled in an institution of higher learning or gainfully employed.
- Guest request forms will be available beginning in January. Forms can be picked up in the Media Center or Main Office.
- Guest request forms should be returned with payment to Mrs. Hendel in the Nova Net Lab. The junior or senior who is bringing the guest must purchase the ticket.
- Requests with falsified information or forged signatures will be denied.
- Guest ticket prices will be $50 in January and February, $55 in March and April, and $60 in May.
- The last day to purchase a guest ticket is Friday, May 9, 2014.
- Absolutely no refunds after May 16, 2014.