Hibriten's FAFSA Night will be held on Thursday, February 11, at 6:30 pm in the Media Center. Seniors will learn how and what they need to complete the FAFSA, how to decipher a financial aid package, and more. All juniors and seniors who have a parent attend will be entered into a raffle to win a college T-shirt to wherever they hope to attend. See or email Ms. Sandman with any questions.
HHS 50th Anniversary Celebration: Hibriten High School officially opened its doors on August 26, 1966. Plans are currently underway to mark our 50th anniversary during Homecoming Weekend on September 30, October 1, and October 2, 2016. If you would like to be a part of our planning committee or have a suggestion to enhance our celebration, please click here.
Senior Dues: As of November 2, a late fee of $.50 per day is being added to Senior Dues of $35.00. Seniors should pay their homeroom teacher. For a chart indicating daily accruing dues, please click here.
|Student Transportation Procedures for WLMS and HHS|
- No student, middle or high school, will be walking between campuses. Parents with students at both schools will need to drop off at each designated building.
- Parents, guardians, and high school students of driving age must adhere to traffic patterns designated by arrows and signs.
School Start Times:
- WLMS Main Entrance - Wildcat Trail, off Hwy. 64/90 (Taylorsville Rd.)
- WLMS Secondard Entrance - Panther Trail, off of Hwy. 18 (Wilkesboro Blvd.
- WLMS - Start: 8:05 Dismiss: 3:05
- HHS - Start: 7:55 Dismiss: 2:50