Off. Bumgarner will be available during lunches in the cafeteria lobby for students that need to purchase a parking permit. Cost is $30. Permits must be purchase no later than Wednesday, September 16.
Students who need a locker assigned to them for the school year should see Off. Bumgarner during lunch. Students must have a lock with them when they sign up.
Juniors and Seniors: Jostens will be on campus September 10 and 11 during lunches to take class ring orders. They will also be in the office lobby on Thursday, September 10 from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Don't forget your $50.00 deposit. Seniors may also order graduation supplies and cap and gown on Friday, September 11.
The Hibriten Acting Company will hold auditions for our fall mainstage on Wednesday, September 9 and Thursday, September 10, from 3:00 to 4:30. Come by the theatre to look through a script of You Can't Take It with You, a hysterical play about a family that seems a bit insane!
|Student Vehicle Transportation Procedures for WLMS and HHS|
- No student, middle or high school, will be walking between campuses. Parents with students at both schools will need to drop off at each designated building.
- Parents, guardians, and high school students of driving age must adhere to traffic patterns designated by arrows and signs.
School Start Times:
- WLMS Main Entrance - Wildcat Trail, off Hwy. 64/90 (Taylorsville Rd.)
- WLMS Secondard Entrance - Panther Trail, off of Hwy. 18 (Wilkesboro Blvd.
- WLMS - Start: 8:05 Dismiss: 3:05
- HHS - Start: 7:55 Dismiss: 2:50