Our cell phone policy has been revised. Please click here for a copy of the new policy, which is effective as of September 23, 2015.
|Student Vehicle Transportation Procedures for WLMS and HHS|
- No student, middle or high school, will be walking between campuses. Parents with students at both schools will need to drop off at each designated building.
- Parents, guardians, and high school students of driving age must adhere to traffic patterns designated by arrows and signs.
School Start Times:
- WLMS Main Entrance - Wildcat Trail, off Hwy. 64/90 (Taylorsville Rd.)
- WLMS Secondard Entrance - Panther Trail, off of Hwy. 18 (Wilkesboro Blvd.
- WLMS - Start: 8:05 Dismiss: 3:05
- HHS - Start: 7:55 Dismiss: 2:50