HHS 50th Anniversary Celebration: Hibriten High School officially opened its doors on August 26, 1966. Plans are currently underway to mark our 50th anniversary during Homecoming Weekend on September 30 and October 1,2016. If you would like to be a part of our planning committee or have a suggestion to enhance our celebration, please click here.
In an effort to improve school and system practices, Hibriten High School and Caldwell County Schools are conducting a Parent survey.
We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. In order to complete this survey, please click here.
This is your opportunity as a stakeholder in our school to share your opinions. Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. The survey results will enable us to measure stakeholders' attitudes and help target improvement strategies focused on student achievement.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
|Student Transportation Procedures for WLMS and HHS|
- No student, middle or high school, will be walking between campuses. Parents with students at both schools will need to drop off at each designated building.
- Parents, guardians, and high school students of driving age must adhere to traffic patterns designated by arrows and signs.
School Start Times:
- WLMS Main Entrance - Wildcat Trail, off Hwy. 64/90 (Taylorsville Rd.)
- WLMS Secondard Entrance - Panther Trail, off of Hwy. 18 (Wilkesboro Blvd.
- WLMS - Start: 8:05 Dismiss: 3:05
- HHS - Start: 7:55 Dismiss: 2:50