HHS 50th Anniversary Celebration: Hibriten High School officially opened its doors on August 26, 1966. Plans are currently underway to mark our 50th anniversary during Homecoming Weekend on September 30 and October 1,2016. If you would like to be a part of our planning committee or have a suggestion to enhance our celebration, please click here. Also, we are pre-selling tickets for Saturday's lunch in the courtyard event. Please stop by the main Office during school hours to get your ticket early before we sell out! Cost is $8.00 and proceeds will go to our Memorial Garden and additional seating for students in our courtyard area for SMART lunch.
Graduation supplies and cap and gown orders will be made on Wednesday, Oct. 5th during SMART lunch in the cafeteria lobby and from 3:00-5:30 in the front lobby. Juniors and Seniors can also order class rings on this day. Ring Packets are available in the Main Office.
|Student Transportation Procedures for WLMS and HHS|
- No student, middle or high school, will be walking between campuses. Parents with students at both schools will need to drop off at each designated building.
- Parents, guardians, and high school students of driving age must adhere to traffic patterns designated by arrows and signs.
School Start Times:
- WLMS Main Entrance - Wildcat Trail, off Hwy. 64/90 (Taylorsville Rd.)
- WLMS Secondard Entrance - Panther Trail, off of Hwy. 18 (Wilkesboro Blvd.
- WLMS - Start: 8:05 Dismiss: 3:05
- HHS - Start: 7:55 Dismiss: 2:50