Off. Bumgarner will be available during lunches in the cafeteria lobby for students that need to purchase a parking permit. Cost is $30. Permits must be purchase no later than Wednesday, September 16.
Students who need a locker assigned to them for the school year should see Off. Bumgarner during lunch. Students must have a lock with them when they sign up.
Senior Portrait Makeup Day is Friday, September 4, from 8:00 am to 12:00 in the theatre. If you did not have your portrait made during the summer, wish to have your picture retaken, or you are a new senior at Hibriten, pleae see Mrs. Alley to schedule an appointment.
Special Notice from North Carolina Driving School Inc.
Due to the delay by the North Carolina General Assembly as to the status of DRIVER EDUCATION in North Carolina, we must delay registration for fall classes at this time. Parents and students will be able to contact their high school Driver Education Coordinator after September 10, 2015 to register for classes or for more information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
|Student Vehicle Transportation Procedures for WLMS and HHS|
- No student, middle or high school, will be walking between campuses. Parents with students at both schools will need to drop off at each designated building.
- Parents, guardians, and high school students of driving age must adhere to traffic patterns designated by arrows and signs.
School Start Times:
- WLMS Main Entrance - Wildcat Trail, off Hwy. 64/90 (Taylorsville Rd.)
- WLMS Secondard Entrance - Panther Trail, off of Hwy. 18 (Wilkesboro Blvd.
- WLMS - Start: 8:05 Dismiss: 3:05
- HHS - Start: 7:55 Dismiss: 2:50