Tomorrow, Friday, May 6, is the last day to purchase a Prom ticket and to pay for Prom guests. Money for must be received by Mrs. Tuttle by 1:30 pm tomorrow. No exceptions!
Cheerleading tryouts for all rising Freshmen through Seniors will be at HHS gym from 4:00 to 5:30 on May 18,19, and 20. Please make sure that you arrive with all required physical information if you did not receive a physical at HHS. If you do not have the required forms you will not be able to participate in tryouts.
2016 Hibriten Boys and Girls Youth Basketball Camp - June 20 through 23 from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm. For more information, click here. For brochure, click here and here.
HHS 50th Anniversary Celebration: Hibriten High School officially opened its doors on August 26, 1966. Plans are currently underway to mark our 50th anniversary during Homecoming Weekend on September 30, October 1, and October 2, 2016. If you would like to be a part of our planning committee or have a suggestion to enhance our celebration, please click here.
Senior Dues: As of November 2, 2015, a late fee of $.50 per day is being added to Senior Dues of $35.00. Seniors should pay their homeroom teacher. For a chart indicating daily accruing dues, please click here.
|Student Transportation Procedures for WLMS and HHS|
- No student, middle or high school, will be walking between campuses. Parents with students at both schools will need to drop off at each designated building.
- Parents, guardians, and high school students of driving age must adhere to traffic patterns designated by arrows and signs.
School Start Times:
- WLMS Main Entrance - Wildcat Trail, off Hwy. 64/90 (Taylorsville Rd.)
- WLMS Secondard Entrance - Panther Trail, off of Hwy. 18 (Wilkesboro Blvd.
- WLMS - Start: 8:05 Dismiss: 3:05
- HHS - Start: 7:55 Dismiss: 2:50